The improvement of the supply chain processes (product design and test, production forecasting and planning) needs partners share data and information and use collaborative ICT systems and applications.
Anyway, the collaborative behavior is threatened by systems and data protection issues.
In this research area the following topics are under scrutiny: methodology of risk analysis in collaborative processes,evaluation of risks related to the shared data management, analysis of security issues and requirements for collaborative applications, design of collaborative process, services enabled by new data protection technologies.
- Aerospace supply chain,
- Collaborative processes,
- Supply chain managaement systems,
- Process optimization,
- Risk analysis methdologies,
- Security requirements,
- Security technologies,
- Innovative and secure collaborative processes design
- Risk analysis,
- Data protection requirement definition and measurement,
- Preparation of security requirements.
- Methodology for the measurement of confidential data protection in collaborative processes.
For more information please contact: Antonio Zilli (email@example.com)
Area Maturity Degree
Initiatives and projects with
- Distretto Tecnologico Aereospaziale;
- SAP Research;
- Cybernetica AS;
- Partisia APS.
- Laboratory SESAR-SEcure Service-oriented Architectures Research (UNIMI): Prof. Ernesto Damiani – Ing. Stelvio Cimato;
- Julius-Maximilians Universität Würzburg – Logistics and Quantitative Methods in Business Administration.
- Zilli, N. Sicilia, A. Corallo; “Inter-organizational Processes: Requirements for Securing Data” in proceeding of “20th International Workshop on Database and Expert Systems Applications”, 2009 – http://hdl.handle.net/11587/397266
- A. Zilli, A.Caforio, A. Corallo, “Protecting Knowledge in Partnerships: A Process-Based Approach” in proceeding of ” Knowledge management in organization” 2010 – http://hdl.handle.net/11587/362827