- Start date: 06.05.2013
- End date: 31.12.2014
- Duration (months): 18
- Total budget: € 660.100
- Lab Budget: € 660.100
In addition to the ability to manage complex technologies, the skills and competences of the team members included business management, entrepreneurial skills, intellectual property, ICTs, Communications.
- An Interdisciplinary team of 8 young graduates in science and technology disciplines, including law, economics;
- Mapping of Spin-off needs: Analysis of the spin-off needs through interviews and questionnaires;
- Supporting the creation of Spin-off Association “INNOVARS”: An association for the promotion of Spin-offs, Start-ups, and innovative organisation;
- Creation of a network of relationships through the organization, the promotion and the institutional communication of national and international events;
- Coordination, writing and submission of research project proposals at national and european level.
- Technical managementof the training project;
- Administrative management;
- Coordination ofproject work activities;
- Promotion and dissemination of the results.
For more informtion please contact: Fabrizio Errico (email@example.com)