- Start date: 01/03/2006
- End date: 28/02/2010
- Duration (months): 48
- Total budget: € 6.585.100
- CPDM budget: € 1.211.200
- Number of partners: 4
- Partners: DHITECH Scarl, Engineering Ingegneria Informatica S.p.A., Avio SpA, Scuola Superiore Isufi – eBusiness Management Section dell’Università del Salento
X@Work wants to develop a technological platform based on the most recent ICT technologies enabling effective collaborative work in the aerospace industry.
Nevertheless, the platform is not designed as tied to a specific domain and to its specialized technologies thus allowing its use also in other environments requiring collaboration services.
- Prototype modules for application integration with PDM;
- Project Integration Engine prototype;
- LSA tool prototype;
- Ontology management tool prototype;
- Content Management System prototype;
- Process Semantic Navigator;
- Workflow and Application Modeller prototype;
- Back Office System prototype.
Development of technical specifications for:
- functional and technical platform architecture;
- a tool for the creation and management of ontologies;
- hardware / software infrastructure requirements for multi-disciplinary computing;
- requirements and architecture of a manufacturing simulation system;
- standards and meta-models for the description of the business process;
- processes in: Configuration Management; procurement; probabilistic multi-disciplinary CAD-CAE design; design and simulation of product manufacturing;
- Content Management System;
- the architecture of Project Integration Engine, Collaborative User Desktop, Workflow Modeller and Application Modeller, Back Office.
Development of a prototype for semantic navigation (Latent Semantic Analysis).
- Spagic Enterprise Service Bus,
- Enhydra Shark Workflow,
- OMAR eBXML Registry,
- Teamcenter Engineering,
- Siemens NX.
For more information please contact: Antonio Caforio (email@example.com)