- Start date: 01/04/2006
- End date: 31/05/2010
- Duration (months): 48
- Lab Budget: € 1.100.000
- Number of partners: 3
- Partners: Engineering Ingegneria Informatica S.p.A, Avio SpA, Scuola Superiore Isufi – eBusiness Management Section
- the integration of standards for distributed applications such as Service Oriented Architecture with innovative solutions based on peer to peer and Grid technologies;
- overcoming the limitations of the semantic web through formal knowledge modeling approaches based on natural language;
- the definition of innovative approaches to software engineering based on the reuse and integration of software modules with high granularity.
- The project also aims at contributing to the innovation of new product development process through the implementation of: automatic systems based on enterprise application integration technologies (EAI) for the representation and orchestration of new product development processes;
- systems for multidisciplinary integration of applications for computer-aided geometric modeling, stochastic optimization, aerodynamic, thermal, and structural analysis, computational fluid dynamics.
Platform called Next Enterprise Working Team Operative Network (acronym NEWTON) able to support the design and improvement of the development processes and the sharing and reuse of technical knowledge in the different phases of new product development, through the knowledge capture during all stages of the process, in forms that are not specific to both disciplines and applications, and the storing in a knowledge base organized in conceptual maps
- Definition of support environments to the management and configuration processes that use distributed components in the ecosystem;
- Development of a reference architecture for the development of “middleware” enabling interoperability among the components of the ecosystem;
- Development of an orchestration system for the new product development processes by means of “Enterprise Application Integration” technologies (EAI);
- Development of a knowledge management system in the new product development for the recovery, transfer, sharing and reuse of knowledge items from knowledge sources;
- Definition of an engineering environment for multidisciplinary integrated modeling based on the management of physical parameters by means of archetypes;
- Multidisciplinary integration.
For more information please contact: Angelo Corallo (firstname.lastname@example.org)