- Start date: 01/09/2013
- End date: 31/12/2015
- Duration (months): 28
- Total budget: € 4.884.200
- Lab Budget: € 357.000
- Number of partners: 10
- Partners: Puglia Region, Province of Bari, CICII – Università del Salento, Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Handicraft and Agriculture of Bari, Innopolis – Centre for innovation and culture, Region of Western Greece, University of Patras, Chamber of Ioannina, Chamber of Achaea, Province of Barletta-Andria-Trani.
1) ITS coordinating main long distance transport operators (ships, airplanes, railway operators, bus companies, etc) linking main hub sites by network of transport operators and connecting them with the regional “last mile” networks;
2) APP for end-user-oriented services for routes planning and adaptive routes reconfiguration based on real time updates linked with National Info Agencies;
3) Tool kit for model of informational governance and operative skills;
4) New job opportunities through the Job training and International Course;
5) Integrated Information System land-sea-air version 2.0 created by public authorities and managed by private stakeholders (Trivago model);
6) Pilot cases aimed to overcome existing or foreseeable bottlenecks via joint public procedures.
- Design & development of the GIFT2.0 platform: GIFT2.0 Toolkit, Trip Planner Platform, GTFS Uploader;
- Realization of the International Course;
- Integration of project pilot cases into the platform.
- General transit feed specifications (GTFS and GTFS-Real Time);
- Open street map;
- Nominatim (geocoding);
- Mobile technologies.
For more information please contact: Francesco Pettinato (firstname.lastname@example.org)