The SURPASS Lab – laboratory SUpporting Remotely Piloted Aircraft SyStems operates:
- On new ideas and business models definition for innovative services making use of Drone-based platforms
- On regional, national and European projects proposals, to develop solutions within the SAPR world.
The SURPASS laboratory develops ICT technologies for the provision of services through RPAS, with particular focus on small sized drones.
It collaborates with big and small enterprises in order to practically understand different needs and develop solutions addressed to various market segments.
- Research & Development project proposals writing;
- Design & Development of drone-based solutions and services;
- Business Analysis for drone-based solutions and services.
For more information please contact: Francesco pettinato (firstname.lastname@example.org)