- Start date: 01/07/2012
- End date: 31/07/2014
- Duration (months): 24
- Lab Budget: € 120.000
- Number of partners: 5
- Partners: Finmeccanica, Alenia Aermacchi (now Finmeccanica), Ansaldo Energia, Selex ES (now Finmeccanica), WASS (now Finmeccanica).
The laboratory, born in IE4EC (Integrated Environment for Engineering Capabilities) community, is focused on the field of Business Process Management (BPM) and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM).
Activities range from business processes analysis and technological scouting, until the development of prototype solutions that meet specific company requirements.
The main objectives are:
- Defining a PLM Framework for Finmeccanica companies
- Analysis of engineering processes and IT solutions development to support these processes.
The activities continue within the new Community E3 (Engineering Effectiness and efficienty) of MindSh@re and the participation in Focus Groups dedicated to the following topics: KPI and performance measurement, Best Practices and System Engineering.
- PLM Framework and its application in Ansaldo Energia, WASS and Alenia Aermacchi;
- Set of metrics for assessing impact of PLM on the design process (application in Alenia Aermacchi);
- BPM application: Bid Management process in Selex ES and RRD process in Alenia Aermacchi;
- “Seminars Series “Improving business performance through Business Process Management”;
- Engineering processes Framework for NIILS application;
- Workshops on BPM and PLM ;
- Benchmark of BPM and PLM systems.
- PLM Framework development and its implementation in ARIS software;
- PLM Framework implementation in Ansaldo Energia, WASS, Alenia Aermacchi and Selex ES;
- Benchmarking of BPM systems;
- Benchmarking of PLM systems;
- Development of BPM application demos (RRD process in Alenia Aermacchi and Bid Management process in Selex ES);
- Workshop Organization;
- BPM Survey;
- Develop a set of metrics for assessing impact of PLM on the design process and application in Alenia Aermacchi;
- Engineering processes Framework for NIILS application in product development process;
- Design processes modeling and simulation (Ansaldo Energia);
- Design processes analysis and execution (Alenia Aermacchi);
- Seminars and tutorial production;
- Analysis of log files by process mining techniques.
- BPMS (Business Process Management System): ARIS Business Architect, Bonita, Bizagi,
- PLMS (Product Lifecycle Management System): Siemens Teamcenter,
- Process Mining software: ProM, DISCO.
For more information please contact: Mariangela Lazoi (email@example.com)