- Start date: 01/12/2015
- End date: 18/11/2017
- Duration (months): 24
- Total budget: € 3.144.100
- Lab Budget: € 304.400
- Number of partners: 7
- Partners: Aeroporti di Puglia Spa, Sitael Spa, Distretto Tecnologico Aerospaziale DTA, EngineSoft Spa, Eka Srl, CNR ISSIA, CICII – Università del Salento.
The objective of the research project is to study, design and implement a technological infrastructure that can support the activities of experimentation and testing. This technological infrastructure will enable the acquisition, processing and display of data and results of GA aircraft and UAVs flight tests.
The data processing will be assigned to a Data Fusion system, part of a Cloud-Private infrastructure, to which dashboard instruments are connected.
Since the Grottaglie Airport Testbed will be used by many customers at the same time, the technological infrastructure will ensure high level of security and confidentiality in data acquisition, storage and distribution.
- Automation of airport processes according to the test procedures;
- Development of a test environment able to capture all the flight information defined within the flight procedures, using both sensors deployed on the aircraft and on the ground;
- Development of a Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) environment;
- Development of Data Fusion environment integrating complex data sets, resulting from on-board and field sensors, in order to present to users a restricted and selected set of information through dashboarding tools.
Furthermore, it is also involved in the design and implementation of a monitoring platform for the operative activities of the airport and for flight monitoring trough acquisition and representation of data derived from sensors deployed on aircraft and in the surrounding environment.
- PaaS platforms for Big Data analysis;
- PLM platforms;
- Processes modeling and simulation environments.
For more information please contact: Mariangela Lazoi (firstname.lastname@example.org)