- Start date: 01/01/2016
- End date: 31/12/2018
- Duration (months): 36
- Total budget: € 6.311.200
- Lab Budget: € 229.200
- Number of partners: 10
- Partners: Consorzio Interuniversitario Nazionale per l’Informatica – CINI, Engineering I. I. Spa, SAP SE, The City University, Lightsource Renewable Energy Ltd, Taiger Spain SL, ATOS SPAIN SA, Bird & Bird LLP, Distretto Tecnologico Aereospaziale S.C. A R.L. – Unisalento – Avio Aero, Jot Internet Media Espana SL.
TOREADOR (TrustwOrthy model-awaRE Analytics Data platfORm) is a European project funded under the H2020-ICT-2015 program (N: 688797).
The TOREADOR project takes a model-based BDA-as-a-service (MBDAaaS) approach, providing models of the entire Big Data analysis process and of its artefacts. The project will deliver an Architectural framework and a set of components for model-driven set-up and management of Big Data analytics processes. The activities supported and largely automatized by TOREADOR will include: planning Big Data sources preparation; negotiating machine-readable Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for BDA detailing privacy, timing, and accuracy needs; choosing data management and algorithm parallelization strategies; ensuring auditing and assessment of legal compliance of BDA enactment.
From the data management point view, the TOREADOR framework will address automatically all major problems of on-demand data preparation. Form computational point of view, the framework will support abstract modeling of the BDA life cycle from distributed data acquisition/storage to he design and parallel deployment of analytics and presentation of results.
The team contributes in the activities below:
- Declarative and Procedural models for data process, data rappresentation, data processing, and analysis, data display;
- MBDAaaS specification;
- Big Data Preparation, Anonymization and security component set;
- TOREADOR platform integration and deployment;
- Aerospace Products Manufacturing Analysis Pilot;
- Project Management;
- Legal Aspects.
For more information please contact: Mariangela Lazoi (email@example.com)