InTERACT Lab (IcT and Engagement stRategies for SmArt CommuniTies) aims at supporting territorial developing strategies, through the implementation of ICT innovative solutions and engagement strategies. In particular, the area carries on research and development activities in different sectors, linked to the essence of “smart community” concept:
- GAMIFICATION MECHANICS AND DYNAMICS. Game logics and dynamics, like points, levels, reward and status, used in no-ludic contexts, with the purpose of enhancing engagement/loyalty
- DATA ANALYSIS AND REPRESENTATION
- SOCIAL VIRTUAL COMMUNITIES
- CULTURE 2.0 AND COMPUTATIONAL ARCHAEOLOGY
- MATERIAL, INTANGIBLE AND DIGITAL HERITAGE
- FACTUAL LOGICS
- PREVENTIVE ARCHAEOLOGY
- CULTURAL NETWORKS
- SMART AND MOBILE E-COMMERCE
- Museum Networks
- Cultural and Sporting events
- Fairs and Business events
- Public Administration
- Education and E-learning
- Event management models;
- Innovative technological solutions (Augmented Reality) for an immersive fruition experience;
- Consulting and support for the processes computerization in key sectors
- Consulting and platform Designing for Brand Engagement, Gamification and Social Networking
- Consulting and System Design for Data Analysis and Representation
- Interaction Design
- Smart and mobile e-commerce services
- Framework (like Spring – Spring Web Flow, JSF, Android, iOS, Node.js, AngularJS, Microsoft .NET etc.)
- Web Server (like Apache http Server, Apache Tomcat, Nginx, JBoss, Microsoft IIS etc.)
- Search Server (like Elasticsearch)
- IDE (like Eclipse, NetBeans, Android Studio, Xcode, Microsoft Visual Studio etc.)
- CMS, ECMS, LMS (like Drupal, Joomla, WordPress, Magento, Alfresco, Liferay etc.)
- BaaS (like Parse.com, BaasBox, Apache User Grid etc.)
- Database (like MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle DB, MongoDB, OrientDB, LDAP etc.)
- Revision Control System (like GIT e CVS)
- Design Tools (like UML, ER/EER model, BPMS etc.)
- Web application for managing data in real time during the archaeological investigation of the “Parco di Rudiae”.
- Dicet Archeo mobile application for the real time fruition of the archaeological evidences of the “Parco di Rudiae”.
- “Folkture” ICT Platform, Web and Mobile, for the innovative management and fruition of the events and the cultural heritage linked to them.
For more information please contact: Mariangela Lazoi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Initiatives and projects with
- A.R.Va srl;
- Apphia srl;
- Eka srl;
- DemetriX srl.
- University of Salento: prof. Luca Mainetti, prof. Antonio Capodieci
- CORALLO, A.; SCHINA, L.; MANGIALARDI G.; ESPOSITO, M.; GIORDANO, A.; MONASTERO, A. (2015a) Optimising the urban and spatial planning processes through cultural heritage digitalisation. In proceedings of HERU International Conference on Cultural Heritage, 22-23 October 2015, Zagreb.
- MANGIALARDI G.; CORALLO, A.; ESPOSITO, M.; FORTUNATO, L..; MONASTERO, A.; SCHINA, L.; (2015a) Integrated and networked approach for the lifecycle cultural heritage management. P. In proceeding of 23RD ENCATC ANNUAL CONFERENCE, 21-23 October 2015, Lecce (Italy).
- V. Ndou, M. De Maggio, L. Schina (2009) “Supporting and Promoting Tourism Network Systems through ICT application” IGI-GLOBAL BOOK “Digital Culture and E-Tourism: Technologies, Applications and Management Approaches”.