Start date: 19/10/2022
End date: 31/06/2023
Total budget: € 625.000
Lab Budget: € 125.000
Number of partners: 8
- SOCIETA’ AGRICOLA F.LLI BARNABA S.S.
- FEDERAZIONE REGIONALE COLDIRETTI PUGLIA
- IMPRESA VERDE PUGLIA S.R.L.
- AZIENDA AGRICOLA NARDELLI BERNARDINO
- P. PUGLIAOLIVE SOCIETA’ COOPERATIVA
- UNIVERSITA’ DEL SALENTO – DIPARTIMENTO DI INGEGNERIA DELL’ INNOVAZIONE
- UNIVERSITA’ DI FOGGIA – DIPARTIMENTO DI SCIENZE AGRARIE, DEGLI ALIMENTI E DELL’ AMBIENTE
The overall object of Trust4Food is to increase profitability and competitiveness of Apulian agrifood industry and improve the awareness of final consumer about quality, local food and the adoption of new technologies of agrifood company. New pratice for the promotion of Apulian quality food product will be deveoped, safety from Made in Italy falsification.
- Analysis of the consumer’s need for information in the XXI century;
- Analysis of the needs of the Apulian agri-food sector;
- Community for the promotion of quality territorial food;
- Business model for the enhancement of food made in Italy.
Identification of the consumption profiles of the consumer of the XXI century;
Identification of the supply profiles of the Apulian agri-food sector;
Definition of tools and methodologies for the promotion of quality territorial food;
Experimentation of the framework in an Apulian case study;
Wide-ranging dissemination of the results achieved by the project.
For more information please contact: Maria Elena Latino (email@example.com)