- Start date: 01/11/2015
- End date: 31/10/2017
- Duration (months): 22
- Total budget: € 2.399.100
- Lab Budget: € 439.000
- Number of partners: 6
- Partners: Apphia s.r.l., CMCC Fondazione, Engineering Informatica Spa, Mareimpiantisrl , Tecnosea srl, CICII – Università del Salento.
- Tools for aquaculture tanks monitoring and the optimization of the quantity of feed for fishes;
- Tools for data collection on marine environmental and meteomarine forecast.
- Tools for collection and storage of waste materials;
- S.E.A. system, integrated system for planning maintenance of the aquaculture plant; the reduction of environmental impact and the reduction of waste production; give support to the employees through integration of the several information source.
The research group are involved in the realization of:
- Design of the data acquisition module and data management engine.
- Design of the system for aquaculture waste collection and storage.
- Design and development of integrated SEA system for aquaculture plant.
- System Test bed.
For more information please contact: Maria Elena Latino (firstname.lastname@example.org)